Small to Medium Sized Businesses
Sage 50 Accounts (formerly Sage Line 50) is the UK's market leading accounts software that's ideal for small and medium-sized businesses, and makes running your business easier every day.
Whatever your line of work Sage 50 Accounts keeps your finances healthy, helping you take care of your customers, suppliers, products and VAT.
Sage 50 Accounts keeps your cash flow healthy and helps you get paid on time - from invoicing your customers & paying your suppliers, to VAT returns and year-end accounts. It's easy to set up and use and it includes:
In-depth information about Sage 50 Accounts
Easy to set up and use
- Get up and running in just seven easy steps: with our easy to use setup wizard your software can be ready to use within minutes after installation is complete.
- Learn with practice mode: learn with test data to see effects of changes before you commit to making changes in your own data.
- Familiarise yourself with different areas of the program: learn how to carry out day to day tasks with a selection of guides and video demos.
- Easily correct mistakes: an easy-to-use corrections module allows you to easily correct any mistakes you make in your accounts data.
- Import your existing data: using simple wizards, you can import your existing data into your new software.
Manage your business
- Keep track of your products and services: stock management and invoicing features help you manage your products and services.
- Manage your time more efficiently: built-in diary and reminder features allow you to manage your time and schedule customer and supplier appointments.
- See how your business is doing: with over 50 management reports to choose from you can analyse the performance of your business.
- Quick Print: New for 2012. Use the quick print feature when you need to send invoices, quotes or statements to multiple customers and suppliers.
- Chart of Accounts: Improved for 2012. Automatically set up your chart of accounts based on your business type increasing your efficiency.
- Lock Date: New for 2012. Close off completed financial periods and prevent postings before a selected date so you never need to worry about misposting a transaction.
- Take the hassle out of cross analysis: connect your software with other Sage software and make integrating departmental data an easier task.*
Manage your finances
- See how profitable your business is: choose from in a number of reports to see how your business is doing in just a few clicks.
- Keep on top of your cash flow: ensure your transaction records are correct and up to date with easy bank reconciliation.
- Manage your debt: instantly view your credit position. See who owes you money and who you owe money to.
- Select your VAT scheme and we’ll do the hard work: VAT information is stored in one place for you to easily prepare, reconcile and submit your VAT return.
Manage your customers and suppliers
- Find your customer and supplier details quickly and easily: use customer and supplier records to store all their contact data, see their sales/purchase history and store communications.
- Create professional looking invoices and quotes: a selection of standard invoices and quotations to send to your customers with the ability to personalise these with your own logo and company details.
- Quick Search: NEW for 2012. Save time trying to find a customer or supplier with our new quick search feature.
- Know how profitable your quotations or invoices are: calculate how profitable an order will be just one click before you commit to sending any invoices and quotations.
- Control customer and supplier debt: with a section dedicated to managing debt. Analyse debt and quickly produce a selection of letters for those who owe you money.
Prepare and submit your VAT returns
- Select your VAT scheme: standard VAT, VAT Cash Accounting and Flat Rate VAT schemes are all supported.
- Keep all your VAT records in one place: VAT information is centrally stored in the VAT ledger when you enter transactions.
- Make calculating VAT returns easier: use our VAT return tool to automatically calculate all VAT transactions at the end of your VAT period.
- Submit accurate VAT returns: VAT reconciliation ensures you don't end up accounting for VAT multiple times for the same transactions.
Want advanced stock control and custom pricing? Try Sage 50 Accounts Plus
Need more than two users or foreign trading? Try Sage 50 Accounts Professional
Compare Sage 50 products